Where are all my single ladies at?! I’m spending this Valentine’s Day single and honestly, I’m okay with it! There are plenty of fun things to do on V-Day without a significant other and I plan on enjoying my day. Keep scrolling to see my ideas on what to do if you’re spending this Valentine’s Day Single ↓
- Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- All you’ll need:
- Almond Bark (I like to buy milk chocolate and white chocolate and do a mix)
- Icing or sprinkles (or both) for decorating!
- Heat water in a small saucepan on the stove
- Place a medium bowl that fits on top of the saucepan (without falling in) and place almond bark in bowl
- Once chocolate is melted, dip strawberries
- Place strawberries on parchment paper
- Decorate with sprinkles or icing! Voila!
- All you’ll need:
- Buy Yourself Sushi. Because why not treat yourself to some sushi on Valentine’s Day?! My sister and I are actually going to the restaurant I work at, it just so happens Wednesday’s they have a deal on half price sushi and it’s DELICIOUS. Treat yo self!
- Have a Galentine’s Day. Who needs a guy when you have your gals?! Even if you can’t spend the day with your best girl friends, at least give them a shout out on social media! They probably deserve it 🙂
- Order Pizza. Lots of pizza places have deals on Valentine’s Day and some places even have heart shaped pizza you can order! If that doesn’t make your day better, I don’t know what will.
- Watch Chick Flicks. This is one of my favorite past times, so if you’re anything like me, I’m sure this will make your night more enjoyable! I’m probably going to watch Trainwreck of Friends With Benefits tonight, two of my favs (among hundreds of others, HA).
- Online Shop. One of my other favorite past times. Treat yourself this Valentine’s Day and buy yourself a gift online, you’ll thank yourself later!
- Buy Yourself Some Angry Orchard Rosé Cider. Okay, seriously guys – trust me on this one. This stuff is amazing!
- Get a Massage. This is something I’ve been wanting to do for a while just to treat myself and Valentine’s Day would be the perfect day to do it!
- Get Your Nails Done. Always puts me in a better mood – treat yourself to a mani or pedi!
- Take a Relaxing Bath. What sounds better than taking a relaxing bubble bath with a bath bomb and a glass of wine? Nothing.
- Go Out. I don’t plan on doing this, but if going out to a bar will make you feel less alone on Valentine’s Day then by all means do it! Have some fun, order a few drinks.
- Have a “Pamper Yourself” Night. I don’t know about you, but I love to just stay in and pamper myself. Buy a face mask from Target, paint your nails, whatever you feel like! If you’re like me, ULTA is your go-to spot for these types of products!!
- Cook a Romantic Dinner For You and Your Roomies/Besties. Are you besties with your roomies? Then just have a fun night in and cook dinner!
- Have a Craft Night. I don’t know if it’s just me, but I love to craft! Whether I’m adding décor to my room or simply buying a blank canvas from Hobby Lobby and painting, there’s something about it that’s just so calming to me.
- Do Absolutely Nothing. And lastly, for those of you that protest Valentine’s Day, you could just treat today like any normal day and do absolutely nothing. Nothing wrong with that!